Thursday, December 2, 2010

Between A Rock and A Hard Place

Well, today I find myself between a rock and a hard place. I'm trying to move forward, but finding it difficult because one of my issues keeps getting in the way. This issue prevents me from making any real friends and/or keeping real friendships. I've already lost so much because of this particular issue, and I'm afraid I have lost once again or at least in the process of losing once again.
So, why am I between a rock and a hard place? Because if I move forward, this issue will get worse, but if I don't move forward this issue may still get worse. One would think that if the issue was going to become worse anyway, then I might as well move forward. But I'm not sure if that is the best course of action. What if the issue becomes more unbearable by moving forward than if I don't move forward? Right now I'm trying to weight my options to determine the best course of action. Either way, I've still lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment