Saturday, November 27, 2010

Rollercoasters

I'm going to be honest. I hate rollercoasters! My cousin loves them! Good for her. I didn't inherit the "extreme adventure thrill" gene like she did. And that is fine with me. I avoid rollercoasters at all costs. However, there is a rollercoaster that I get thrown on: the emotional rollercoaster. I hate it! But I have no choice but to ride it. My emotions are all over the place, it seems. Fine one minute only to become depressed the next. And if depression isn't enough, there are times when the anger or just plain irritability sets in. The emotional rollercoaster drives me nuts! It's like what they say about the weather here in Mobile: "If you don't like the weather, just stick around for 5 minutes because it will change." That's me. If you don't like my mood, stick around 5 minutes because it will change.
Right now, I'm doing pretty good. I'm mainly dealing with one of my migraines. But apparently it isn't bad enough to keep me from blogging. :) I'm hoping my emotional rollercoaster slows down some. I need a break, especially during this time of year. With the Christmas season upon us, may we each have a wonderful experience this year. And hopefully our emotional rollercoasters will give us a break for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment