Thursday, July 8, 2010

40 Days Of Healing

Today, I started my 40 days of healing. A personal journey of healing between my Heavenly Father and me. Some of you may think this is crazy, and that's your choice. But this is a journey I need to take, and a journey I believe God wants me to take. Why 40 days? I don't know. It's just a number I came up with. During these 40 days, I will be retraining the way I view myself; changing the way I think; viewing myself the way God sees me; and learning how to be loved and how to love. Will there be tough times along the way? I'm sure there will be. There always is, especially when your trying to be positive. For the past two years it seems that whenever I move forward there is always something that kicks me back down. It's the ole "five steps forward and seven steps back." But I'm committed to this particular journey. I will go the distance. And I will allow God to show me what He wants me to see and learn. I need to heal. And I need to heal God's way. And so, with God by my side and His Word before me, I will travel this journey, and see where God takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment