Friday, July 9, 2010

?????

I honestly don't know what I want to talk about today. And without knowing what I want to talk about, I don't have a title...reason for the question marks. Well, I'm on Day 2 of my "40 Days of Healing." It's going well. I'm learning new things...new ways of thinking. I have my outline on "how to love." The main problem I'm dealing with today is panic attacks. Yep, I'm dealing with panic attacks today for some unknown reason. Luckily, they're only minor ones today, but I sense that they want to become major ones. So, I'm trying to keep my mind off of them for now...except while I write this. Maybe I should talk about something else. I wish I knew what I should talk about today. I try to write something each day, but today, I'm just not sure what that will be. I guess I'm rambling now. Sorry about that.

Life is hard! Healing is even harder!! Committment is necessary. So I'm committed to this journey of healing that I've put myself on for these 40 days. What lies before me? I don't really know. Will I actually heal? I don't know that either. And will relationships be able to be restored after these 40 days? Only God knows that. But I can't think about those relationships, and I can't think about those people. I need to be focused on my healing, my husband, my girls, and the One who can heal me. Those are the ones I need to be focused on for now...for these 40 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment