Wednesday, June 2, 2010

About Me

I am a wife and a mother of two girls. Two years ago, I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). My life was going well, at least I thought it was, until February 2008. All of a sudden, my life changed...drastically. What I thought would be a quick fix turned out to be a rough two-year journey. Instead of things getting better, things only got worse. After almost two and a half years, I'm still on this journey; still learning how to cope with BPD and all of the wonderful (NOT!) things that go along with it. I've had my ups and downs, and continue to have my rollercoaster of emotions. But even though this journey has been tough, and I've hated most of it, I've learned quite a bit about myself. And more importantly than that, I've learned more about my Heavenly Father and His great love for me. Without Him, I am nothing; with Him, I am everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment